Nazi remarks.

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at apestaart.org
Sat Feb 28 01:57:49 EET 2004

> Algebra, Calculus, Finite Math, Differential Equations, Partial
> Differential Equations, Fourier Transforms, La Place Transforms,
> Z-Transforms, and Digital Signal Processing.

a) It's Laplace, one word, named after the person, not a road crossing
in California.

b) quoting google results is neither a scientific nor a mathematic way
of trying to prove an opinion as fact.  Please, it seems to be clear
most people don't object to the categorisation, and I'm sure there are
other parts of the categorisation that really are wrong.  There's no way
you're going to prove your point if you'r going to use google to make
it.

Thomas

and it looks so pretty
all those tiny bright lights