[Fwd: buglet on website]

Carl Worth cworth at east.isi.edu
Mon Jun 14 17:12:28 EEST 2004

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:51:47 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > Just ask for whatever you need, (a green light, some permissions, etc.).
>
> A green light and some permissions are good by me: to fix the spec
> generation issue (they were at some point renamed, symlinks can fix it)
> shell access is needed I'm afraid unless the site is stored in
> subversion.

Thanks Mike,

Now all we need is for the maintainer of the relevant groups to approve
your access and add your account. But it doesn't look like we've got the
meta-structure in place for querying things like who is in charge of
which group, etc. And I don't happen to know who it is myself.

> Here is my ssh public key:

I think the best thing to do is to resend that request to the
sitewranglers mailing list, along with a description of what area you
want to work on. Is it general website infrastructure to support the
specifications?

On that list, someone will know who the right maintainer is, or someone
can be designated if there isn't one already.

-Carl