[Fwd: buglet on website]

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sat Jun 19 21:14:18 EEST 2004

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:12:28 -0400, Carl Worth wrote:
> I think the best thing to do is to resend that request to the
> sitewranglers mailing list, along with a description of what area you
> want to work on. Is it general website infrastructure to support the
> specifications?
>
> On that list, someone will know who the right maintainer is, or someone
> can be designated if there isn't one already.

That would work, if anybody appeared to be maintaining the sitewranglers
list. But (ironically enough) it's a subscribe-by-approval only list and
so far nobody approved my subscription which was submitted about a week
ago.

Oddly on IRC I was told there was actually a surplus of admins - where are
they all?

thanks -mike