[Fwd: buglet on website]

Daniel Stone daniel at freedesktop.org
Sun Jun 20 06:09:24 EEST 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 07:45:48PM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 04:33 +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > As sitewranglers is an admin-only list, and we have a surplus of admins,
> > I discarded the request. Colin Charles regularly moderates xdg.
>
> OK, it seems mailman doesn't notify you if a subscription request is
> discarded. I assumed it just hadn't been seen yet.
>
> > I think we might have an SSH key from you - I'll get to that tomorrow if
> > there is. If we don't have one, I need one.
>
> If you do have a surplus of admins it'd be far faster for one of you to
> just fix the website than give me shell access. There aren't *that* many
> specs.
>
> In fact, it'd have been faster to do that originally than have this

The problem is that we have a proliferation of admins. Not all of them
watch the lists, fix problems as they come up, et al. There are
solutions to this, and I don't think 'add more' is one of them, is what
I'm trying to say. I'll try to have a look at the specs today, but I'm
busy between work and uni exams.

--
Daniel Stone                                            <daniel at freedesktop.org>
freedesktop.org: powering your desktop                http://www.freedesktop.org