[Fwd: buglet on website]

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Sat Jun 19 21:45:48 EEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 04:33 +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:
> As sitewranglers is an admin-only list, and we have a surplus of admins,
> I discarded the request. Colin Charles regularly moderates xdg.

OK, it seems mailman doesn't notify you if a subscription request is
discarded. I assumed it just hadn't been seen yet.

> I think we might have an SSH key from you - I'll get to that tomorrow if
> there is. If we don't have one, I need one.

If you do have a surplus of admins it'd be far faster for one of you to
just fix the website than give me shell access. There aren't *that* many
specs.

In fact, it'd have been faster to do that originally than have this