MimeInfo spec

Jaap Karssenberg j.g.karssenberg at student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 31 23:00:10 EEST 2004

So there has actually been release a Shared MIME Database spec beyond
0.12 ? Then it might be a good idea to update the website ASAP.

I think the extra output files should be specified in the spec; if they
are in the spec they should be generated anyway. The draft I was
referring to was on your private website I remember - that one included
these extra files, right ?