MIME types and icons

Eugene O'Connor Eugene.Oconnor at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 11 20:19:26 EEST 2004

Thanks Alex - can you tell me where the default icon is? Can't seem to
find it.

Also, can you explain how the magic priority works? Is there only one
magic element per MIME type, or can there be more than one. How is
precedence established among the magic elements?

Eugene