Introduction and toolkit abstraction

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Wed Sep 1 15:42:47 EEST 2004

Hi Philippe,

> Anyway, the only way this topic will move forward is when somebody actually
> does something. Talking about a wonderful abstraction layer is interesting
> but not sufficent.
>
> Jono, are you willing to work on that ?

I am, but my only concern is my limited knowledge with shared libraries
and GTK. I have never coded with GTK before and I have never hacked a
shared library. I am certainly eager to help, but it may make sense if
there are others who have more knowledge to push the development forward.

Any volunteers?

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer