Common xpdf version for GNOME and KDE

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Wed Jan 26 18:43:15 EET 2005

Hi,

since GNOME and KDE developer experienced that the xpdf developer(s)
don't accept external patches, but the original version of xpdf is quite
limited and is missing a lot of usefull code, I'd like to suggest a
common version of the xpdf sources hosted on freedesktop.org.

Developer from the GNOME and KDE project could put all their environment
independent extensions there, so that we don't have to reinvent the
wheel over and over again.

Furthermore a common-xpdf mailing list for discussion would be quite
usefull.

Ciao,
Tobias

P.S.: Please group reply
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!