DConf and Elektra

Philip Van Hoof spam at pvanhoof.be
Mon Jun 20 16:01:50 EEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 20:13 +0200, Fabian Zeindl wrote:

> I read through
> http://freax.be/wiki/index.php/Temporary_location_for_D-Conf_specs and
> want
> to correct some information about Elektra:

It's a free-for-all wiki. Go ahead. I just own the domain and hosting
location. I don't own that particular content.

If anybody has something interesting to add, he or she is absolutely
free and fully encouraged to do so.

Note that most of us don't view "SPAM" as something interesting to add.
This is why I made creating a login a requirement to add something. It's
not done to make sure nobody can add content. Everybody can and
everybody can make an account.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at pvanhoof dot be