Announcing Poppler

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 1 11:00:21 EET 2005

Hi, i think that is a good thing and i can ensure you that kpdf will make use
of poppler as soon as possible.

Another thing that should be discussed is who is going to have write access,
IMHO someone from each of the projects
(evince/kpdf/¿gpdf?/all_other_things_that_have_a_copy_of_xpdf_inside) should
have write access to the CVS.

Moreover we are going to need a poppler mailing list or similar were we can
talk about poppler issues as talking them in xdg ML is off-topic i suppose.

Albert.

P.D: I am glad that evince xpdf copy has my fix for CID fonts on Freetype >=
2.1.8 that means evince team is "spying" on what we do (as we are doing with
what they do) and using the same xpdf lib will make that "spying" useless and
give us more time to spend on other work :-)

A Dimarts 01 Març 2005 06:39, Kristian Høgsberg va escriure: