desktop vfs project hosting

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Mar 2 06:09:43 EET 2005

Around 21 o'clock on Mar 1, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> I'd like to get a little web space and wiki area and such to host design
> documents, discussion, and maybe even some code for Desktop VFS.

Feel free to play in the wiki as much as you like; creating new pages is
quite easy and seems like it should be about right for now.

You just have to create a wiki account and then you can edit any page
other than the front page.  If you want to edit the front page, let me
know and I'll send the secret sauce recipe along; it's 'protected' only to
avoid defacement.

-keith