[Desktop Bookmars] Adding link on the standards page

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Sat May 21 14:54:11 EEST 2005

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 11:33:52AM +0200, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 20:25 +1000, Brad Hards wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 May 2005 00:34 am, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> > > He did not reply to the further revisions of the spec.
> > He last replied less than a week ago. Take your time.
>
> Heh, I'm used to high-traffic lists like the Gnome's
> desktop-devel-list. :-)

  Very simple, other more aware of the context than me have been following
up on my initial set of comments. They are in a better position to work
on this than me. So I don't feel compelled to chime in anymore,

  that's all, no conspiracy, no bad feeling, everything is fine from
my point of view :-)

Daniel