Common spec/interface for file metadata

Jamie McCracken jamiemcc at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 20:30:54 EEST 2005

Timo Stülten wrote:
> Am Montag, 5. September 2005 17:07 schrieb Jamie McCracken
>
>>I should also define a set of common metadata type names like:
>
> Please, please, please: Don't invent another set of keys but use namespaces,
> common prefixes and keys from vocabularies like Dublin Core, FOAF and
> similar.
>
> -Timo Stuelten-

Well we are dealing with simple keys here whereas FOAF and Dublin Core
appear to be more hierarchical class based keys and I'm not sure if they
are useful here. Can you give me examples of what the sample keys I
listed would look like under Dublin Core and FOAF?

--
Mr Jamie McCracken
http://www.advogato.org/person/jamiemcc/