Location of recently-used file

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Aug 10 18:26:00 EEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 6:43, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> On 8/10/06, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've already replied here:
> >
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2006-August/msg00019.html
>
> Yeah, I saw.  It seems that the discussion should have been only here,
> on xdg.  Sorry for creating two threads, but I was unaware of the new
> specification, so I figured that Gtk had taken matters into its own
> hands.

fwiw, i don't know of any intentions to implement this within kde. i actually
find this particular spec to be very unattractive. i'm glad for the gtk+
people that they have something they like, but i'm not sure this will ever
see a life on the kde side of things.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness