Icon theme 0.11

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Thu Jun 1 23:32:19 EEST 2006

This paragraph:

The lookup inside a theme is done in three phases. First all the
directories are scanned for an exact match, e.g. one where the allowed
size of the icon files match what was looked up. Then all the
directories are scanned for any icon that matches the name. If that
fails we finally fall back on unthemed icons. If we fail to find any
icon at all it is up to the application to pick a good fallback, as the
correct choice depends on the context.

Doesn't quite make sense.

This part is basically OK:

The lookup inside a theme is done in *three* phases. First all the
directories are scanned for an exact match, e.g. one where the allowed
size of the icon files match what was looked up. Then all the
directories are scanned for any icon that matches the name.

except that it lists only _two_ phases that are done inside the icon theme.

The rest of it seems to be on a different subject and therefore should
not be in the same paragraph.

--
JRT