shared-mime-info 0.17

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Mar 14 18:41:12 EET 2006

I guess that you forgot to CC: the list, so doing that now.

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 16:07 +0000, John Tapsell wrote:
> Hi,
>   Could you please put on the wiki what the status of this proposal
> is.  What release of Gnome/KDE use it?  Or is it only the distro's

What proposal?

> that should care?  It's impossible from the website to tell if
> everybody or nobody uses it.

Huh. It's a software announcement. Pretty much every Free Unix desktop
project uses it, and distros and users should probably all upgrade to
that version...
I'm not too sure what you expected here.

> On 3/14/06, Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net> wrote:
> > Heya,
> >
> > Kjartan was pestering me this morning for a shared-mime-info release, so
> > I bit the bullet and released 0.17!
> > Only 2 years until the next release :)
> >
> > Downloads at:
> > http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/shared-mime-info
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > --
> > Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
> > I did it 50 times. Then at the end of the day they gave me a huge salami
> > from the deli department.                   -- Meg Ryan (on that scene)

Bastien Nocera <hadess at hadess.net>
And I know another oneL 'Stikk en reddik opp I rumba mi', which means,
'Stick a raddish up my arse'.                            -- Johnny Depp