Icon Naming Spec

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Tue Oct 24 01:25:31 EEST 2006

Sounds good.

I've just put up a page on FreeDesktop for icons that are not covered in
the latest Icon Naming Specification. [1]

Well phrased by Dobey...This should be a place where people can list
icons they think they need, but don't know what appropriate names should
be, so that we can clarify things and move the icons into addendum specs
or the base spec, as appropriate.

Please check occasionally, comment and help give these icons a name.

Diana

[1]
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards_2ficon_2dnaming_2dspec_2fto_2dbe_2dnamed