shared wasabi implementation

Fabrice Colin fabrice.colin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:54:09 PST 2007

On 2/15/07, Jos van den Oever <jvdoever at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello wasabi people,
>
> Shouldnt we start sharing parts of the code required to implement
> wasabi? I'm mainly thinking about a struct in c representing a parsed
> wasabi query and functions to de- and serialize these from either the
> xml or the user language.
>
> This should be no more than a couple of files that we can put in an
> xsd svn. Requirements to make it palletable for most: few deps and
> written in c. For C++ fans we can add a small wrapper.
>
> What do you think? Can someone here open an svn project for this?

Jean-Francois and I have started a side project called Dijon, with the aim
of facilitating code sharing between Recoll and Pinot. Our first target is
filters, but this should eventually cover anything that comes out of the
Wasabi project, which is actually why we chose the name Dijon ;-)
The project's SVN repo is at http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/dijon