Patch: additionnal categories for menu-spec

Frederic Crozat fcrozat at mandriva.com
Thu Feb 15 06:14:21 PST 2007

Le vendredi 19 janvier 2007 à 11:03 -0800, Bastian, Waldo a écrit :
> Thanks, looks ok with me.
>
> I will include these changes in the menu spec by the end of next week,
> please raise any concerns, comments or objections well before that time.

Thanks for committing this patch, better late than never ;)

I've noticed some inconsistencies in some categories I proposed :
TextTools, FileTools and TelephonyTools : they should be singular, not
plural. Also, after checking, it seems NumericAnalysis is better than
NumericalAnalysis (sorry, my french conflicted with my english).

Attached patch fixes that.

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat at mandriva.com>
Mandriva