shared wasabi implementation

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:31:05 PST 2007

2007/2/16, Fabrice Colin <fabrice.colin at gmail.com>:

> On 2/16/07, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamstrup at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do you have any plans for a standard way of installing new filters?
> Wasabi
> > could use this (as has also been mentioned on Gnomes
> desktop-devel-list).
> >
> For external filters, I have shamelessly borrowed Beagle's
> external-filters.xml
> with some modifications. Built-in filters register what MIME types they
> support
> when the corresponding dynamic library is loaded.

For reference: http://beagle-project.org/ExternalFiltersRepository

It still appears not to cover the two cases I mention - emails in a database
in a hidden directory, indexing of webpages+urls as you browse. Anyway - a
good starting point. Perhaps Joe can shed some light on why this was left
out..?

Cheers,
Mikkel