New Version of the Clipboard Specification

Pompei2 pompei2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:31:25 PDT 2007

Hi,

I finally "finished" rewriting the Clipboard Specification. I'm hoping
> to get comments, discussion and/or silent approval. :-)

I once looked into using the clipboard and did read the (now old) specs, and
the links given in it. What i felt was missing, and is still missing, is a
link into one more practical example. I do understand how the clipboard
works and so one, but i have absolutely no idea about how to use it, due to
a missing example, or missing function names.

Oh and btw, I'm not very experienced in X11-coding, maybe it is obvious what
functions to use but I don't know them :)

--
MfG, Lucas