Xesam meta-meta-data spec needs attention.

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu May 3 02:42:00 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 23:19:06 Evgeny Egorochkin wrote:
> Yes. the problem is you'll have to specify ranges like
> 0-0.9999999999999999999 :) unless we have some way to limit float
> precision.

On the other hand, if you want to represent a range on a visual slider widget,
having exclusive ranges puts the burden of calculation on the widget creator.
Exclusive seems to make sense for rather continuous data (like your example
above), but becomes complex as hell for date types (e.g. < March 1, is that
Feb 28 or 29?)

Josef