standard dependancy system

Mildred ml.mildred593 at online.fr
Fri Nov 23 08:02:52 PST 2007

Le Thu 22/11/2007 à 23:46 Thomas Leonard à écrit:
> Out of interest, may I ask why you haven't tried it (since you're
> obviously interested in installation systems)?

I want to know what's on my system, and I want to be able to use my
applications even if I go offline. I know there is a cache (hopefully)
but it doesn't seems to me there is a real control of it (I may be
wrong, this is just how I taught). And using an URL to identify a
software makes me fearful I could not use it if I don't have Internet
access

Also, I don't usually have much space on my hard disk, so i don't want
either to have a cache full of applications I just used once and i will
never use again.

Mildred

--
Mildred Ki'lya
E-Mail:	mildred593(at)online.fr

Site:	<http://mildred632.free.fr/>
XMPP:	<mildred at jabber.fr> (GoogleTalk, Jabber)

GPG:	197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]