Adding "Actions" to desktop-entry files

Ernst Persson ernstp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 14:23:29 PDT 2007

That looks like a different thing though.
I guess that would be used for: if you right click on a file with a
mime type that's supported by the .desktop file you can choose between
those actions?

What I'm proposing is more: what programs should be available for
setting as default for different actions. So we can make programs like
gnome-default-applications-properties smarter.
Having good terminology is one part of the problem...

BR
/Ernst Persson