Question concan old account

fosstux fosstux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:56:49 PDT 2007

Hi!

I tried to register an account as ChristopherParr - that account already
existed. Then I tried to have my account data sent to my email address. But
the  entered email address does not exist anymore. Therefor: If the email
address is crp at crparr.net, please change it to my current one (
fosstux at gmail.com) or delete my account so that I can re-register.

Thank you very much.

Bye!
--
Windows = a 64 bit rewrite for a 32 bit extension to a 16 bit GUI on an
8 bit OS written for a 4 bit architecture by a 2 bit company who can't

fosstux.net, gallery.fosstux.net, games-check.info, my-wishes.info,
sis-club.net, aglug.net, glass-theme.net, forums.glass-theme.net,
lila-center.info, forums.lila-center.info, ixons.info