[XESAM] Questions regarding Xesam Query Language

Anders Rune Jensen anders at iola.dk
Mon Sep 17 03:11:36 PDT 2007

Hi

I've been reading the Xesam Query Language specification and I have a questions:

1) How do I get all tags for all files? Preferable as list<name,
count>. The same is true for other attributes such as mime-types.
2) How can I sort the output? Sorting is very important when you
specify a maximum number of results one wants to have returned (btw.
is this defined?).
3) I find the names fullText and contains and what they do a little
strange. I would have thought that contains did what fullText does, so
maybe renaming it to containsWord would help?

Thanks

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://people.iola.dk/anders/