Desktop menu - new category

Toma tomhaste at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 06:47:46 PDT 2008

We

On 14/04/2008, Justin Clift <justin at salasaga.org> wrote:
> Toma wrote:
>
> > I really dont think its possible not to offend or confuse at least
> > some people in this area.
> >

>  Good point.
>
>  Is there clear benefit in proceeding then?
>
>   Present situation => No-one offended (some people disappointed)
>
>  vs
>
>   Proposed situation => Some offended (??? people disappointed)
>

>  Regards and best wishes,
>
>  Justin Clift
>
>  --
>  Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE
>               http://www.salasaga.org

Well there is a growing number of Religious software about and it
should have a home in the menu. Its a matter of organisation and not
about making people happy. Personally, I hate tidying up but its got
to be done. :)
Its better than having someone have their software file its menu item
under Office or Accessories (or my beloved Games!)
Having said that, Religious get my +1
Toma