Desktop menu - new category

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Thu Apr 17 03:46:39 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 11:15 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mercredi 16 avril 2008, à 11:31 -0400, Rodney Dawes a écrit :
> > I would vote for having it be either Philosophy or Theology.
>
> I like Theology.
> Education->Theology. Any people against this?

I'd prefer Spirit; theology is the study of god and/or religion,
not religion itself.

Education->Theology is an OK category as long as the programs
in it are for the study and teaching of religion and not for
religious practice.  For example, an alarm program that tells
you the time for the daily prayers, or calculates the expected
time of the Sabbath, should not be in this category of course.

For that you'd want Applications/Religion or Applications/Spirit.

Similarly, religious-themed games would be under Games/Religion.

Liam