change thumbnailer spec to fit better with xdg-basedir spec

Vincent Untz vuntz at gnome.org
Fri Apr 18 01:08:07 PDT 2008

Le jeudi 17 avril 2008, à 20:40 -0400, Martin Meyer a écrit :
> Do we need to talk to the KDE folks about this? Do they follow the
> thumbnail spec? Is there a process for notifying interested parties
> when the spec is updated? Sorry. I'm a n00b and don't know how that
> stuff works...

Yeah, that's not a GNOME-only spec, so we need consensus before changing
it :-)

The process is quite simple:

 + propose a change here
 + if there's no reply after one or two weeks, consider the change is
   accepted
 + if there's discussion, well, discuss and reach a consensus :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.