Address Book

Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:04:52 PST 2008

Thanks for quick replies. I think Akonadi is the closes match to what
I had in mind yes. Of course the important thing is whether it is
dependent on some KDE libraries. I guess I will have to take a look
into that matter.

As for evolution-data-server ... the "data-server" part makes it sound
just so big :) ... but i have not tried it yet (because of the name i
guess ;) ) so i cannot really judge. But if it is really separated
from the UI then i might as well try it ... probably better idea than
to start writing my own program :)

--
Luka Čehovin
http://luka.tnode.com