API for binding and unbinding a key combo?

Pat Suwalski pat at suwalski.net
Thu Mar 27 11:51:39 PDT 2008

Justin Clift wrote:
> I'll have to get a proper understanding of XGrabKey now, and then ask
> back if (er... when?) I have probs.  Heh.  :)

I'm attaching a few lines of sample code with XGrabKey, as I was playing
with this a couple of weeks ago.

The code is rather incomplete, and certainly doesn't account for
"special" circumstances, or even checking return codes. But it should
demonstrate the general principle. I don't know if it's actually
correct, but it more or less works.

Build with:

     gcc `pkg-config --libs --cflags gtk+-2.0` globalkeybinding.c

--Pat