Icon theme spec on the website

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 07:38:25 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 11:30 +0200, Stephan Arts wrote:
> I noticed system-suspend system-hibernate and system-reboot are
> missing from 0.8.90, is that is CVS?

I've given up on the icon-naming-spec, it's just too hard for developers
to get dobey to add new icons without a massive flame-war.

I think the crux of the problem is that some people see the icon naming
specification as a shared specification so that applications can have
shared icon names, and other people see it as the minimum list of icons
you have to draw in a theme.

The former makes a lot of sense to me, but the latter... not so.

Richard.