Unifying file managers' right-click menu interfaces

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:25:53 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:15 PM, PCMan<pcman.tw at gmail.com> wrote:
> This one is good enough. I'm also thinking about how to implement this
> in PCManFM, the core file manager of LXDE. However, once there are
> many services installed, you'll get an over-crowded popup menu.
> Besides, you cannot create a submenu to group related tasks by using
> this former-spec.
Sorry that I didn't see X-KDE-Submenu part of the doc. Now I see it.
So creating submenus are possible. Then I think this spec is good enough.
If those key names can be standardized, such as rename X-KDE-Submenu
to a standard one, I'll happily support the spec and implement this in
LXDE. So this won't be a KDE-only spec any more.