ThemePackageSpec (aka Metathemes)

Toma tomhaste at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:42:58 PDT 2009

Those path dirs look like a solid step away from any cross-platform
theme unification. But I guess thats a different matter all together.
Also, it seems like a licensing nightmare waiting to happen with mixed
licenses in 1 file. Im sure its been done before, but I wouldnt touch
that with a 10m barge pole.

BUT, if it works, it works. And I do like the cross-desktop idea.

-Toma.