about names for special folders

Rodney Dawes dobey.pwns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:33:41 PDT 2009

As I already stated elsewhere, I think folder-foo is better here, absent
the usage of emblems on the normal folder icon, which would be more
appropriate.

Though, I think there are some oddities in the naming of the folders
themselves, which we might want to avoid duplicating in the icon names
for those folders, and push for changing the xdg folders spec. (I'll
reply more on that later.)