Fwd: Actions extensions in File Manager

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Thu Nov 26 21:02:00 PST 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 14:30 +0100, Pierre Wieser wrote:
> However, these two threads refer to a 'Desktop Action' which
> was present in current 0.9.4 spec, but has disappeared from
> latest 1.1. Does this mean the 'Desktop Action' entry has been
> obsoleted ?

More specifically, it was deleted in the 0.9.6 version as it was in
0.9.5.  I am too curious about these, as I was looking at trying
something similar for a couple messaging menu features.  I'd much prefer
to use something standard.

One thing that seems to be lacking is there is not ShownIn/NotShownIn
keys for the actions.  It would seem like that'd be useful for them.

		--Ted