menu categories

Rudolf Kastl che666 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:52:01 PDT 2010

Heyyas,

I am currently working with a full install of fedora including all
graphical applications and trying to properly categorize and
especially subcategorize as many applications as possible.

To proceed further id like a few hints regarding some software:

1. there are plenty of blogging guis. would you suggest to ask for a
new subcategory or to move them into one particular existing one. if
so ... which one? Most of them currently only have a main category
"Network" set.
2. We have plenty of gps and mapping software guis. Would a
subcategory somewhere make sense? What would you suggest?
3. same for backup software actually.

thanks in advance for your input.

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl