menu categories

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:08:54 PDT 2010

Am Dienstag, den 27.07.2010, 16:52 +0200 schrieb Rudolf Kastl:

> 1. there are plenty of blogging guis. would you suggest to ask for a
> new subcategory or to move them into one particular existing one. if
> so ... which one? Most of them currently only have a main category
> "Network" set.

I think "Publishing" would be fine here, although these programs don't
meet the description "Desktop Publishing applications and Color
Management tools". The bigger question for me: Is a combination like
"Network;Publishing;" allowed? Is the "additional category" mentioned in
the spec a subcategory or just a "related category"

> 2. We have plenty of gps and mapping software guis. Would a
> subcategory somewhere make sense? What would you suggest?

"Geoscience"? It's already in the spec.

> 3. same for backup software actually.

IMHO "Archiving" or perhaps "FileTools"

Regards,