_DBUS_APPLICATION_ID, _DBUS_UNIQUE_NAME, and _DBUS_OBJECT_PATH

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 12:22:49 PST 2011

On Tuesday, 20 de December de 2011 14.14.34, Colin Walters wrote:
> > org.kde.kontact.KXmlGuiWindow
> > org.kde.kontact.KMainWindow
> > com.trolltech.Qt.QMainWindow
> > com.trolltech.Qt.QWidget
> > org.kde.KMainWindow
>
> So far the GTK+ work is purely to export application-defined actions.
> Can you give me links to what some of the above interfaces do?

Those above are exporting the slots and properties found in the C++ classes:

http://developer.qt.nokia.com/doc/qt-4.8/qwidget.html
http://developer.qt.nokia.com/doc/qt-4.8/qmainwindow.html
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKMainWindow.html
http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKXmlGuiWindow.html

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358