Showing a file in the file manager

PCMan pcman.tw at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:44:11 PDT 2011

Better if we use:
ShowFolders (uris[], startup_id)
ShowItems (uris[], startup_id)
ShowItemProperties (uris[], startup_id)

Sometimes we may need to show more then one files at a time.
I cannot figure out a really good use case now, but allowing this can
make it more extensible and it's not hard to implement, just like %u
and %U in desktop file spec.
Once someday we find a good use case, there's no need to break
compatibility or to add new APIs since it's supported already.