Common interfaces for speech services

Juanjo Marín juanjomarin96 at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 9 00:55:57 PST 2011

Hi !

I think is worth cross posting this message from the xdg mailing list
about an effort for building a standard speech services to
the speechd mailing list. I think that this message could be of much
interest for people of this list.

You can read the whole thread here:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xdg/2011-November/thread.html

Sincerely,