update-desktop-database and nested desktop files

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:55:35 PDT 2012

Thanks!

After a quick talk on IRC, it seems the spec doesn't define which of the
following has priority:
wine/example.desktop or
wine-example.desktop

Instinctively I'm going to let it check wine-example.desktop first, but
undefined behaviour is not good especially here, would be good to figure
this one out.

J. Leclanche