Support for localized Exec entries, please

Ronny Standtke ronny.standtke at gmx.net
Sun Jun 24 13:13:14 PDT 2012

> XDG_DATA_HOME defaults to $HOME/.local.
Sorry, I missed this one. Anyway, this workaround creates again
different problems. A workaround startup script has to be written for
every locale dependent application and you can end up with deprecated
desktop files in $HOME/.local (e.g. when you remove the application).

Can we, please, please, pretty please, start talking about improvements
to the spec instead of wasting our precious time with inventing another
broken workaround?

Best regards

Ronny