Trash spec: directory size cache

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 03:35:20 PDT 2013

Adding the % character in there is probably not a big deal; is there any
software in the world that actually validates trashinfo files?
Additionally, the current trash spec only says "The format of this file is
similar to the format of a desktop entry file", so we can make a note of it
being supported if changing the desktop entry spec isn't an option.

J. Leclanche