Trash spec: directory size cache

Jerome Leclanche adys.wh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:40:52 PDT 2013

Ah sorry, I thought you wanted to store it in multiple separate files :)

The simple file format is nice however I have a small concern about
extensibility; any new value added is going to break backwards
compatibility, unless we specify that additional values may be eventually
added.
Performance-wise, does it really matter that much? There should/will be an
ini parser because of the trashinfo files anyway.

J. Leclanche