udev (from xdg Digest, Vol 109, Issue 18)

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Apr 25 12:39:40 PDT 2013

I think the issue is that the search box on the freedesktop.org home page
is part of the Moin wiki, so it only searches documents that are part of
that. Things like the udev reference manual (
http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/libudev/ ) are generated
separately, but hosted on the same domain.

One easy answer would be to use a Google custom search engine, which can be
limited to pages from a particular site. Some people might take issue with
using a hosted, proprietary solution, though.

Thomas