to-be-named

Andrea Zanellato az.xdglist at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 09:40:50 PST 2013

Il 31/12/2013 14:25, Eike Hein ha scritto:
> On Tuesday 31 December 2013 14:22:14 Andrea Zanellato wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick reply.
>> I meant as global standard, not DE specific, maybe I miss some rationale
>> about global naming and DE specific?
> No, I'm just providing a data point. It's useful when specs
> reflect what's already being used.
>

> Cheers,
> Eike
What I had in mind was about to define a global standard before any DE
can use it or not, since it's a reality that, in this case, a computer
has hibernate and suspend capacities.

Another question I needed to do about places:
I see that file managers like thunar, pcmanfm and nautilus use to list
folders defined in .config/user-dirs.dirs like music, images and so on
with custom icons, so what about them?

Regards,
Andrea