[udisks] Can't automount disks

Gilles codecomplete at free.fr
Tue Mar 12 14:33:22 PDT 2013

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:10:14 +0000, Simon McVittie
<simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
>If your chosen distribution requires you do things you "shouldn't have
>to learn how" to do, may I suggest either opening feature/support
>requests with that distribution (if it's one where you can do that), or
>using a distribution that has everything set up "out of the box"?

I'd rather use that distro because it's light, looks good, and is one
the very few that offers official releases in languages other than
English. For some reason, other distros seem to think users all speak
English.

Besides, since I can solve that problem by launching the two daemons
manually, I'd rather dig deeper instead of giving up so close.