update to new mimeapps.list specification

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Thu Apr 17 07:18:03 PDT 2014

hi David,

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014, at 16:17, David Faure wrote:
> Other than that, the patch to the spec looks good to me, thanks.
>
> Maybe we can list both algorithms (local-to-global and global-to-local)
> in the
> first section, for clarity (cf the discussion on the list).

Can you make the change to the patch that you would like to see?

Alternatively, I could push what is already there and you could
introduce the changes as a separate commit.

fwiw, in implementing it, I think your local-first approach ends up
being easier and more efficient (mostly due to not having to add items
and remove them later, possibly only to re-add them).

Cheers